Please carefully read our terms and conditions of sale, as shopping online or becoming a Kuwaii member signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms are subject to change without notice.
- All transactions are made between the purchaser and Kuwaii Pty Ltd, ABN 67 166 876 731
- By submitting an order or becoming a member at kuwaii.com.au, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- We take great care in accurately describing our items, however we reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been incorrectly published or altered, including prices and promotions.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- We cannot accept liability for items lost in the post. Please ensure your address and delivery details are accurate.
- We ensure the colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the colours you see will depend on your monitor, colours depicted should be used as a guide.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning import, including customs charges and duty.
- All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollar (AUD). All prices include GST (goods and services tax)
- Gift vouchers purchased online or in-store are valid for a period of 3 years from date of issue.
Payments are accepted by PayPal, EWAY or Afterpay through their secure checkouts. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
Kuwaii Pty Ltd. does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from the Kuwaii webstore
Kuwaii understands that the privacy of our customers is very important and ensures that information provided by customers is collected and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form. Any information that we no longer require is destroyed.
Personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Kuwaii Pty Ltd.
As required by law, you may “opt-out” from direct marketing material that Kuwaii may send
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole, and all other copyright materials that are part of or featured on the Site are owned, controlled or licensed by Kuwaii Pty Ltd from 2015, or when the material was created.
Kuwaii Ⓡ is a registered trademark.