Unlike most fashion footwear on the market these days, Kuwaii shoes are made to last you much longer than just one season. We are very proud of the quality of our footwear. The way we make our shoes is complicated, time-consuming and takes a lot of patience, skill and care. When you purchase a pair of Kuwaii shoes, you are making a real investment in your wardrobe – one that we hope you’ll be happy about for many years to come. In Kuwaii shoes we use only the very best full grain leathers, trims and materials, knowing that a well-constructed shoe can be resoled, is more comfortable over time and can last and last. Much like any other important relationship in your life, giving your shoes a little time, attention and love will help them stay in their best condition, and will keep them by your side season after season.
Here’s our expert tips to keep your footwear looking fabulous over the years. We recommend applying these tips to all your shoes to get the maximum life from them:
- Prevention is better than cure – see to your shoes promptly if they need maintenance or repair.
- Take care of the sole. Do not let the gum wear into the sole material.
- Weatherproof your shoes often.
- Don’t over-wear your shoes. We recommend having three pairs on rotation.
- Don’t ride your bike in our shoes.
- Store your shoes lovingly - use a shoe tree or stuffing to preserve shape.
- Condition and polish the leather at least once per season – 4 times a year.
- Always undo the fastening before removing your shoes.
- Waterproof your shoes once per season – 4 times a year.