Our passion for equality and empowering women doesn’t stop with our staff and suppliers. We think it is essential that the fashion industry broadens its representation of women, and are driving this message through our choices of models every season. By celebrating the real women who wear our garments and shoes, we hope to promote a more diverse, inclusive perspective of women in fashion.
Our Gender Policy includes the following points:
1. Our leaders champion diversity and visibly drive initiatives to mentor and encourage the women on our team
2. We actively source and work with women-run, women-owned and women-led organisations
3. Visible female role models exist and aspirations for increasing diversity are shared
4. Our leaders create an environment that is inclusive, supportive and open
5. We seek to collaborate with, and champion, women artists and designers
6. Our leaders seek out, value, and recognise employee’s contributions
7. Kuwaii provides a sense of collective identity and shared goals within the team
8. We recognise that women require flexible working arrangements, especially post maternity leave, and always work to provide flexibility to our team.
9. We strive to make our workplace an open and warm place to work, that always empowers the people on our team.
10. We actively choose diverse models for our photoshoots every season.