In response to the rapidly changing situation in Victoria, we have closed our City and Fitzroy stores, and limited customers in our Brunswick store to a maximum limit of 1 customer at any one time. Please be patient with our staff as we adjust through this difficult time.
We also have the below guidelines in place when you shop with us in Brunswick:
– One customer in-store at a time, please wear a face mask if possible.
– Please limit your time in store to half an hour
– Our staff member will be disinfecting the store before and after each customer.
– Sanitise your hands upon entry.
– We’re ‘cash free’ and accept card payments only
– Please observe social distancing rules of 1.5m with staff and other customers
– We no longer take customer bags. Each customer who shops with us will receive a Kuwaii Hemp Tote for free with their purchase.
– If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please visit us instead at kuwaii.com.au
– If you are able to shop alone, we would really appreciate it, as this makes it much easier for our staff to manage limited capacity
Our staff also uphold the highest hygiene and cleaning standards throughout the day, including:
– Thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces at least every hour
– Washing their hands every hour
– Practising respiratory hygiene
– Deep cleaning our stores every morning
– Staying home if they feel unwell in any way
Thank you for your support during this time, and we look forward to safely welcoming you into our Brunswick store.